In Crowd 4
Special Guest: Reiley McClendon
Big Idea: You are loved, just the way you are.
1) Do you feel free to be yourself all of the time? Or do you have to act differently depending on your circumstances?
2) What do you think God says about you?
3) Do you believe the things God says about you?
a) If not, why? (please encourage your group to be completely honest)
4) Is there a friend group or situation you are in right now that you feel like you can’t be yourself all of the time?
5) If you know there are times you are not being yourself, is it worth the effort to put on the mask?
6) Can you find real joy in the moments you are “faking it”? Or is there really still fear underneath it all?