In Crowd 5
Week 5: The rewards of extending your in crowd.
Big idea: True joy isn’t found in taking for yourself it’s in giving yourself for others.
1) Looking at yourself right now, do you think you have been more of a Giver or a Taker?
2) Why is it true that if you help someone feel like they belong you will feel more like you belong?
3) Does anyone know the Golden Rule? Luke 6:31 "Do to others as you would have them do to you." (NIV)
a) Why is that actually so important?
4) When something great happens to you what is the first thing you want to do? (tell someone)
5) God wired us to find joy in being with others. Do you feel as happy when you are alone?
6) The more people you let into your in-crowd, the more opportunity for joy. Is anything keeping you from growing your in-crowd?
a) If so, what changes can you make?