Talking Dating Complicating 3
How to pick who to date.
Big Idea: Who they are is more important than what you feel. So stay objective.
1) Have you ever been deceived by charm? i.e. they didn't turn out to be who you thought they were.
2) What does love based on someone's character and not their charm look like?
3) Have you ever found yourself caught up in someone new and you can't even explain why?
4) Have you ever given somebody too much time hoping things would get better?
5) Are you giving the "right" people a chance? Or are you limiting your dating pool by only picking the incredibly charming?