One Shot 1
Galatians 6:9 "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up"
1) Do you find it harder to "do good" when no one is watching?
2) Can you think of a time when you started something and thought it would be easy and then it became hard and you wanted to quit or actually did? If you quit do you wish you wouldn't have?
3) What is the biggest reason you find it hard to have a desire to serve?
4) Are you willing to sacrifice your time to serve?
5) If nobody ever did anything for you, would you still be willing to do something for them?
6) Do you use the excuse, "I'll do it if my friends do"?
7) How can you decide to step into being uncomfortable and "do good"? Making a sacrifice and maybe doing it even if your friends aren't.