Talking Dating Complicating 2
How to know you’re in a bad relationship.
Big idea: The loss of independent identity is the biggest sign of unhealthy.
1) Do you believe there is one person out there that completes you?
2) Have you ever seen a couple that lost individual identity?
3) What is the danger in wrapping your identity and happiness up in one other person?
4) Were you ever in a bad relationship that you didn't see was bad until it was over? If so, what were the signs you missed?
5) Do you ever fear that there isn’t not someone out there for you?
6) If your identity comes from God instead of your significant other what freedom does that give you now?
7) What is the practical difference between looking for someone to complete you and finding a fit helper that compliments you?