One Shot 3
Micah 6:8 NIV He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
1. Can you think of a time you wondered what God wanted you to do? Explain
2. Why do you think the Israelites forgot all God had done for them?
3. Do you ever forget about God in your daily life? Why or why not?
4. What does “doing justice” mean to you? Where or how do you show concern for the vulnerable and marginalized?
5. What is your definition of the word “mercy?”
6. What is your definition of the word “humility?”
7. How does doing justice and loving mercy, flow out of a life of humility?
CHALLENGE: Examine your life and look for ways in your world right now that you can do justice with loving mercy, while walking humbly.